Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Love For You - Jer 31:3

“My love for you!”
August 25, 2013
Jeremiah 31:3

INTRODUCTION
  • Yesterday we had the very first Band of Brothers conference here in Susanville
  • It was a wonderful time of sharing together, and seeing some of God's heart in working through each church that was represented there
  • The theme of the conference was “Rise up, Mighty Men of God!”
  • We were encouraged to move into the role we have as mighty men of God
  • I left the conference with a profound sense of God's love for us
  • Last night as I was putting the worship together, I was deeply affected by the words
  • And as I was praying about this morning's sermon, I was told to speak on God's behalf, and tell of his love for us
  • So this morning, I want to share God's love with you

God's word for you
  • I am the God who loves you with an everlasting love
  • I am the One who loved you from the beginning of time, because I was there
  • I am the Lord who watches over your life
  • I knew you from the foundation of the world
  • Though you have messed up, I am patient with you, because I know your humanity
  • I sent Jesus to experience what it is like to be a human being, and in so doing I also, know what you are going through
  • I have good plans for you, all my thoughts toward you are of love and goodness
  • There is no evil in me
  • I am the faithful one, the one who is always there and has been there with you since the day you were born
  • I knew you before you came into existence, right from the foundation of the world, when I fashioned the splendor of the universe
  • I have carried you when you needed my support
  • I gave you opportunities to grow strong, to become a child of mine who makes good choices
  • I do not want to control you, because I respect you and love you
  • My heart's desire for you is that you grow up to be just like me
  • I am your parent, I chose you, and adopted you as my child
  • I am proud of you and will always be by your side
  • You are special to me, I treasure you
  • I delight in spending time with you, sharing what is going on in your experiences
  • I know what is going on, I know every sparrow that flies around
  • But I love hearing your voice as you speak to me
  • I know English, I know Spanish, I know every human language
  • But I especially love it when you speak to me in your heavenly language
  • I gave that to you on the day you completely surrendered, which was so special to me
  • I love not only you, but all those who are looking forward to my Son's return
  • You are a mighty army, which is preparing the way for the return of the way I intended things to be
  • I am restoring all things
  • I am doing this in your life, I am restoring your soul
  • I replace the father who walked out on you and betrayed you, the mother who did not want you and put you up for adoption
  • I am restoring you
  • There is nothing that I would not do for you, to bless you and make you whole
  • I am the father who loves you, with an unconditional love
  • Nothing can tear you away from me
  • Our love is eternal, and will continue forever
  • Come to me and experience my love
  • Behold I make all things new
  • There will be no tears, no more death, no more crying
  • Because the former things will have passed away
  • I will be with you forever
  • I love you, totally, with all my heart
  • Love, your Dad

Love Letter From God



No comments:

Post a Comment